Managing Event Logistics
Scheduling an Event
You can request an event via DOME; if you choose to do so, please provide your preferred date and time and a brief description of your event.
If you’d prefer to work with a member of our team to schedule an event, please contact Judy Truitt at firstname.lastname@example.org or (574) 631-3315.
Booking a Room at Mendoza
Once your request has been submitted (via DOME, email, or a phone call), we will book a classroom for you and provide you with the details.
Catering Options for Mendoza Events
If you intend to cater your event at Mendoza, below are some ordering options.
- Jimmy Johns (574) 277-8500
- Panera Bread (574) 243-0001
- Honeybaked Ham (574) 288-4267
- Au Bon Pain (574) 631-7611
- Marco’s Pizza (574) 243-1122
- Papa John’s Pizza (574) 233-7272
- Domino’s Pizza (574) 271-0300
Note: If you would like to host an event that involves alcohol, you must schedule that event outside of the Mendoza College of Business.
All Mendoza classrooms are equipped with internet-connected computers and presentation screens. Your relationship manager will attend your event and help you login/load your presentation on the computer. Please save your presentation to a USB drive and bring it with you.
If you would like to distribute premiums/give-aways to students attending your event, you can ship those items to the following address:
University of Notre Dame
528 Duncan Student Center
Notre Dame, IN 46556
Other Potential Locations
Legends of Notre Dame – Please contact Jessica Green if interested in this location
54801 Juniper Road
- Large, private room that holds 150 people
- Small, private room that seats eight
McKenna Hall/Morris Inn – Please contact Jessica Green if interested in this location
Notre Dame Campus
- 12 seminar rooms
- 375-seat auditorium
- Large dining room accommodates meals and receptions, all catered by the Morris Inn
Eck Visitor’s Center – Please contact Jessica Green if interested in this location
Notre Dame Campus
- Atrium can be used for receptions of up to 150 or sit-down dinners for up to 100 guests
- 146-seat auditorium
- Outdoor patio available during the spring, summer, and early fall; accommodates 35 people
O’Rourke’s – You may contact venue directly or work with Jessica Green to book
1044 Angela Boulevard, Suite 103
- Semi-private room that holds 30-40 people
Brothers Bar & Grill – You may contact venue directly or work with Jessica Green to book
1234 N Eddy Street, Suite 125
- No private space, but location works well for open, informal “Happy Hour” events